Analysis of Life Cycle Data
Disculpe las molestias, la página solicitada no est disponible en español.The course covers statistic basics (survivor function, hazard or failure rate) and the handling of censored data. Next to that the main parametric and non-parametric lifecycle and regression models (exponential and weibull distribution, Kaplan-Meier-Schätzer and cox model) will be taught.
What will you be taught? ?
|Are you responsible for constant characteristics of your product and its accurate operation? During this course you will learn the most important methods, which will give you an instrument to properly estimate the product’s endurance and reliability. The focus of the course will be on graphical methods as well as on the selection and adaptation of distribution-based models. The methods will be illustrated doing some practical exercises using the computer. |
Who should attend?
- Quality manager, chemists, druggists and engineers, who are responsible for the stability and the accurate operation of products over a defined period of time.
- People who have to analyse censored and uncensored data concerning expiry dates.
- Basic knowledge of statistics is required (knowledge equal to that which is taught in the course “Visualising of laboratory data”))
Which issues will be addressed?
- Typical questions
- Statistical basics
- Censored data
Illustration of endurance Data:
- Histogram, Survival plot, Hazard plot
- Confidence interval
- Exponential and weibull distribution
- Estimation of the characteristic endurance
- Pattern quality
- Overview over further endurance
Non-parametric Estimations (Kaplan-Meier-Schätzer)
Overview over endurance regression: :
- Proportional-Hazards-Modell (Cox-Modell)
Any questions ?
- Course duration: 1 day
- Participants: max. 12 (one PC per participant)
- Costs: including complete course documentation, coffee and lunch: see registration form
- Dates: see registration form
- Further information: see contact page